I love cookies, I love having food already made and prepared (it's like a warm hug- but in the shape of a cookie so it's even better!). I used cocoa nibs to be that extra #health (I'm joking of course, chocolate chips is perfectly fine too!),
So let's get to why you came here......
2 cups of rolled oats
3-4 tbsp of cocoa nibs
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1tsp vanilla extract
cinnamon (as much as you like- I like LOTS!!)
2 mashed bananas (of course I sneaked them in)
*prepheat oven to 200 degrees*
1) Add the oats to a bowl, cinnamon and cocoa nibs and stir for an even separation and distribution of nibs.
2) crack the eggs and add the vanilla extract and stir them in.
3) add the maple syrup and banana
4) is it looking thick? GREAT! you're ready to bake
5) on a baking tray spoon at cookie sized portions (jumbo sized should make roughly 6)
6) set them in the oven until they look slightly golden brown (roughly takes 10-15 minutes)
7) Freshly baked cookies have been made
I hope these give you the same pleasure as a hug- because we all need it sometimes
Honest food and simple advice,
Simply Martha x